RUVIC, Vic’s new university hall of residence, will be opening its doors for the 2015-2016 academic year. It enjoys an outstanding location in the city, close to nature, giving residents all the peace and quiet they need for their university studies.
It is situated right next to the UVIC-UCC campus, just a stone’s throw from the train and bus station, and very close to the city centre, which offers a wide selection of shops.
RUVIC will remain open all year round. Students will be able to choose the length of their stay and the type of room they want. It also caters for shorter stays, with places for organised groups and the general public.
RUVIC offers a wide variety of services with the goal of making life more comfortable for students.
Why choose RUVIC?
- Because RUVIC offers outstanding, modern rooms.
- Because it’s located right next to the UVIC-UCC campus, just a stone’s throw from the train and bus station.
- Because it offers spacious, fully equipped single and double rooms.
- Because you don’t have to sign up for utilities (water, electricity, etc.) since they are included in the price.
- Because a series of common services are included such as a lounge, games room, gym, study room, TV room and much more.
- Because it offers you a great deal of flexibility when it comes to choosing the length of your stay, along with a wide variety of optional services tailored to your needs.
- Because it also offers accommodation for shorter stays, whether for teaching staff, researchers or Masters and PhD students.
- A comprehensive range of services at a very competitive price.
- RUVIC is open 24 hours a day.